User talk:Trace (usurped)
Here are some useful tips to ease you into the Wikipedia experience:
- First, take a look at the Wikipedia Tutorial, and perhaps dabble a bit in the test area.
- When you have some free time, take a look at the Manual of Style and Policies and Guidelines. They can come in very handy!
- Remember to use a neutral point of view!
- If you need any help, feel free to post a question at the Help Desk
- Explore, be bold in editing pages, and, most importantly, have fun!
Also, here are some odds and ends that I find useful from time to time:
- Wikipedia:Policy Library
- Wikipedia:Cite your sources
- Wikipedia:Conflict resolution
- Wikipedia:Brilliant prose
- Wikipedia:Pages needing attention
- Wikipedia:Peer review
- Wikipedia:Bad jokes and other deleted nonsense
- Wikipedia:Village pump
- Wikipedia:Boilerplate text
Feel free to ask me anything the links and talk pages don't answer. You can most easily reach me by posting on my talk page.
You can sign your name on any page by typing 4 tildes, likes this: ~~~~.
Best of luck, and have fun!
ClockworkTroll 04:17, 21 Oct 2004 (UTC)
Hi, I've noticed that you have removed the tags from the above mentioned page, calling for cleanup of the article. Please note that the cleanup tags are in no way reflecting your knowledge of the subject or editing ability, they simply suggest that the article be made more user friendly. Myself, I have no knowledge in the subject, so I am unable to preform the edits to the page, but the page does need to be accessable to a broader audience. It currently is a description of a subject, which by itself has no broad explaination of its applications or usages. Also, you did not cite any sources throughout this article. Please find a verifyable book, website, or other published source and cite it as the source for the information on the page. If you need any further editing help, or clarifications on Wikipedia style, feel free to contact me through my talk page. Thanks. --KPWM_Spotter 18:26, 23 July 2006 (UTC)
Would you be kind enough to rename your account, which would allow me to use the Trace login on the english wikipedia ?
I would be very grateful if you could enlighten me with your opinion and help. Thank you.
See also : Unified login on meta wiki